Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's getting close...


It's finally here.. Thursday, Ross and I are moving to Arlington, Va. I'm so excited. We have been planning this move for about three months now. The official move in day in Thursday, February 5th.

I do hate moving, but I'm ready to be closer to school, restaurants, and friends. Making the commute everyday from Falls Church, Va has been frustrating. In the mornings, it take me up to an hour to drive about 12 miles.. Needless to say, walking to school will be awesome.

We are moving into a town house close to the Ballston Metro.
We have a big yard, three bedrooms, and 2 baths. Plenty of room for us.
I'll keep you posted with pictures from our new house.

4 comments:

  1. aww sounds so exciting...you will be excercising to class..:) always good. I am glad you found a convenient place AND right next to the metro.

    cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your move, hope it goes well for you at your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soo exciting! I love big change, especially this type. GOOD LUCK! Hope all goes welll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awsome. Remember moving and it is difficult but exciting good luck.

    ReplyDelete